Posted by Umm Abdurahman | 2 Comments
With Ramadan so close at hand we wanted to make some decorations with our children to get them excited about the coming of this special month. We decided to make a banner and with the aid of someone more computer savvy than myself we came up with a template for the banner. It was a small, simple craft project that did not take too long, and depending on the age of your children you may need to help them more/less with certain tasks.
What you will need:
Thick thread (the kind you would use for knitting)
What to do:
1. Print out our template (Ramadan banner) from the download section of the website. Print each letter onto a single sheet of A4 card.
2. I decided that I wanted to strengthen the letters before cutting them out, so I stuck each letter onto another piece of card.
3. Carefully cut around the letters.
4. Punch holes into the letters for the thread to weave through. Note that some letters will require two holes to keep them upright.
5. Weave the letters through the thread.
6. Hang up your banner wherever you please.